WHAT'S NEW?

Be the 2015 Star, Let your dream came true

My laptop, My life, business, let's give more

Today you are going to move to professionally.  First let's talk about freelancing career, and let's talk about spending time with your laptop cost you $200 lifetime and earn about $300 a week. This is not miracle not fantasy movie, this is a freelancer lifestyle.
But most important thing about freelancing is love, not your wife or girl friend, it's love to freelance, love to make money with your own work and creation.
I will talk about myself,  and personally I don't know how my life is gonna be without freelancing, until now I have spend great moments in my freelancing career, yes there is moments that you will never forget trying to catch the dream. My dream is to beat $18000 in 2015, it's a far dream from truth. But in 2012 I have made about $800 and $2000 was my 2014 dream but guess what in 2014 I have made more than $12000 it was more than a dream came true it's a miracle.
Improve your income

Don't be jealous, no I need you to be competitive.
It's all about bucks. Just learn to say no, it more important, many of freelancers when they start after a certain time they get offers and they never say no, that causes delivery late, and quality less and non responsiveness. You lose your job and get a bad rating. That's why you should say no.
Time equal to money

Then secondly learn everyday, in your free time try to catch yourself with new lessons of what new in your domains try to be skill updated everyday, be the first you know, subscribe to news blogs of your domains (eg: blogs about developing, new technology .)
Try to create many social profiles with the same username that you have choosing in the beginning.  More you build social profile more you'll be world know.
Never lose your projects, keep them on your drop box google drive or others, try to put them on your profile your website and blog.
Promote yourself  your skills

Never promote yourself. You are what you are, the idea is to talk about what can you not your identity.  Give samples as portfolios write about what can you do only.
Provide services on your website and be a host partner to redirect your clients to, and get commissions.
Write tutorials make you more creative 

Write blog posts and some small tutorials, and add keywords to find, write complex tutorials and at the end add "let me do that for you ;) "
Everything's gonna be all right. Be patient and love to make dollars from Internet. YOU ARE THE NEXT START
If you need any help just leave a comment.
Thank you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for leaving a comment